By accessing and using the realsociable application, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the service.
1. realSociable (a Business name owned and operated by Asterra Group Inc., mentioned hereafter as realSociable) will maintain adequate procedures to ensure the confidentiality of all account information within its possession. We are not and do not plan to share with any third-party the right or the access to this information.
2. realSociable, the service, and the content provided are for personal alpha release use and sharing user ID information is not permitted.
3. By accessing the service you accept all responsibility to be bound by confidentiality terms, whereby the service, experience, information or any realSociable information cannot be shared with anyone nor make any public statements, written and verbal, about realSociable, its members or partners without sole permission of realSociable.com. (not yet at least)
4. You will not do anything that could disable or impair the proper working service of realSociable. You shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the service and the platform connected to the service.
5. You will not develop or integrate third-party software onto the platform or perform any tasks that would allow another person and/or company to develop or integrate third-party software.
6. If anyone makes a claim against you or your actions on realSociable, you will indemnify and not hold realSociable responsible against all damages, loss, or expense of any kind.
7. You are using the service to for purposes of providing feedback and for general recreational use. Any commercial activity of any kind is not allowed. realSociable cannot be held accountable for any actions.
8. You will not attempt to reverse-engineer the applications for personal or malicious use. realSociable is protected under Intellectual property and International copyright laws. Patents pending.